Shri Construction Corporation
Established in 2005, Shri Construction Corporation specializes in General Construction for projects in public and private Sector. Shri Construction Corporation has established its reputation in interior and exterior work throughout NYC, Suffolk and Nassau County. Today, we are recognized in the construction industry for our strength in traditional construction methods and for our creative, fresh approach to cutting edge technologies and delivery systems. Shri Construction Corp. takes pride in serving their clients with high quality, safe environment, and completing the projects on time and within the budget as per the client perception.
Our success is driven by more than building some of the most advanced facilities for our corporate, institutional and government clients. More and more of our clients are turning to us for our distinctive ability to implement innovative project management techniques and to serve as a reliable provider of knowledge-driven solutions for their complex construction projects.
Shri Construction Corp. is MBE Certified with SCA, MTA, NYCHA & Port Authority NY/NJ. Furthermore, we are on bidders list with DASNY, DDC, OGS, CUNY, SUNY, BOE, NYPD, DCAS, RIOC and other private Companies.
Customer satisfaction is our goal. Our Construction Concept is a "team approach" which involves the combined and coordinated efforts of the Construction Suppliers, Vendors, Subcontractors, Architect/Engineers, and Owner. We provide our customers with a resource that can foresee and determine the cost consequences. This approach ideally has the members of our construction team working together from the inception of the project through its completion. In addition to our vast experience, the advantages and benefits of employing Shri Construction Management posses the followings:
- 1. We have a qualified team of experienced estimator, project manager, Schedulers and Supervisors.
- 2. It is the goal of Shri Construction Corp. to define detail trade scope of work, clarify the contract drawings, documents, and resolve suppliers' questions and concerns so that they have a thorough understanding of the project. This will result in a more responsive competitive price.
- 3. If during the course of construction unforeseen construction conditions are encountered, the project supervisor shall investigate and suggest recommendations to the Owner utilizing current knowledge of building costs, methods, and means.
- 4. We conduct weekly project meetings, safety meetings and report the owner construction progress weekly.
- 5. We work with prevailing wage rates.
- 6. Shri Construction specializes in the following trades.
I. Unit Mansonry
II. Built Up Roofing (BUR)
IV. Gypsum board assembly, doors and hardware